Monday, June 8, 2009

Michelle and Jason

I was lucky enough to be chosen to shoot the wedding pictures for my good friends Michelle and Jason this past Memorial Day weekend. A great group of friends was on hand to celebrate the occasion, and it made for a wonderfully fun time.

Here's a preview, I'm still sorting through the enormous pile of pictures I took.

Getting ready
Bride-to-Be

First Look
First Look

First Look Smooch
First Look Kiss

Relaxing
Relaxin' all max

The Beautiful Bride
Michelle

Walking to St. Al's
St. Al's

Coming Down the Aisle
Silhouette

Don't pay attention to me, I'm not the groom!!
Michelle

During the Ceremony
Ceremony

Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Curtis
Leaving

Leaving in the Pimpin' Whip
Pimpin'

First Dance
First Dance

"Why won't they play 'Billie Jean'??"
Billie Jean

There's more coming, I'm sure...

1 comment:

Katy said...

What gorgeous pictures, and what a gorgeous couple! Wedding are so great. :) Great job Chris and congrats to your friends!