Tuesday, October 7, 2008

More Fishy Shots

At a wedding (I was a groomsman, so I just shot for fun) Saturday night, I broke out The Fish on the dancefloor. I love this one, because I'm in the bottom left corner, even though I was holding the camera at arms length!


I believe that at this point, Jay (the best man) was trying to tell the bridesmaids that he was number one. I'm not sure, though


Sunday I went cruising down to Ocean Shores with my buddy and his Volkswagen Club.
Cruising down the street in my six-four

Some of the effects are amazing! The car absolutely disappears behind the wheel!
See me rollin. They Hatin.

I love the happy accident of the kid in the matching outfit in the corner on this one:
Red Rocket


I can see this $25/weekend rental is quickly going to turn into a $700 purchase....

No comments: